Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 394
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 2-pound fish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a roasting pan with enough aluminum foil to cover the whole bangus.
- Remove scales and gills from bangus. Wash the innards. Pat fish dry with a paper towel.
- Mix tomato, onion, and 1/3 of the ginger together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cut open the front side of the fish and fill with the tomato mixture. Place fish in the prepared pan.
- Mix calamansi juice, soy sauce, garlic, and remaining ginger in a separate bowl. Pour over the fish in the pan. Fold foil over the fish and seal all ends.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 60 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of soy sauce. The actual amount of soy sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 15.5 14.3 49.8 119 2010 Full nutrition