Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 144 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 baked quince halves)
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press three cloves into each quince half. Place the fruit in a roasting pan cut-side down. Add the water, wine, and cinnamon sticks to the pan; sprinkle the sugar over the quince.
- Bake the fruit in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes. Turn the quince right-side up and bake until tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the quince cool slightly. Transfer each quince half to a plate and drizzle with a tablespoon of juices from the roasting pan and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 5.1 g fat; 22 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 18 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was my first time making or eating a quince so I wasn't sure what to expect. I also didn't have some of these ingredients, so I used this recipe as a template. Here's what I did: I cut an...