Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 765 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Trim the flower ends off the rapini, leaving 5 cm (2 in) of stem. Set aside. Cut the remaining stems into 2.5 cm (1 in) pieces. Set aside.
- Cut the chard into 2.5 cm (1 in) slices. Reserve the leafy part with the rapini flowers and the stems with the rapini stems.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and add the garlic. When the garlic is browned, remove it and discard.
- Add the leeks and pancetta to the garlic-flavoured oil and cook until the leek is softened and the pancetta is lightly browned. Add the vegetable stems, the stock and the salt and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes. Add the chard leaves and rapini flowers and cook, covered, another 2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, return it to the pot and add the vegetable mixture. Toss gently and add the Sir Laurier cheese at the last minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with the pine nuts.
Per Serving: 765 calories; 32.4 g fat; 94 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 634 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is the exact same recepie, word for word, that I found in a recipe collection for Alexis Fine Cheese. They used La Sauvagine cheese. It was excellent.