Ingredients30 m servings 427
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165 degrees F). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Add remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 3 min.
- Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp tossed green salad.
- Variation: Substitute 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp for the chicken, cooking shrimp in the dressing 5 to 6 min. or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm. Wipe out skillet, then continue as directed.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 9.8 47.6 36.2 71 516 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
This recipe was fantastic! I added the cooked chicken to the pasta and sauce to mix it altogether just before serving. Don't skip on the basil, it adds amazing fresh flavor. Next time I may add ...
I made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious! I'll be making this again, but next time I may cut down on the amount of pasta. I like my pasta with a little bit more sauce, but that's a ...
very good! I used a KRAFT red pepper vinaigrette because i couldn't find the sun-dried tomato kind. I added extra veggies (red pepper, zucchini) and cooked them in the dressing for a while to ma...
This recipe is very tasty. I was surprised by how much flavor the chicken had. It was very moist, also. (Be sure to let it rest before slicing.) I sliced the chicken very thinly, and we had ...
This was a great early spring way to enjoy tomato and basil pasta, one of our summer favorites. Next time I'll add some garlic. I squeezed a bit of lemon juice on after my first bit for some e...
Was delicious for a change!! I substituted neufchatel for cream cheese and it was creamy and just the right amount of flavor!!
This was so good! I added some sauteed mushrooms, a dash of red pepper flakes, and crushed bacon to it. You'll probably want to double the amount of sauce. The sauce was a little thin, but let i...
We just made this recipe tonight and it was delicious! We did not have grape or cherry tomatoes but diced up a few Roma tomatoes. We also cut up zucchini and yellow squash to give it some extra ...