Ingredients35 m servings 57 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread cranberry chutney on top of rectangle, within 1/4 inch of edges. Arrange sliced turkey evenly over cranberry chutney. Sprinkle shredded cheese over sliced turkey.
- Starting with longest side, roll up; pinch long side to seal. With serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 13 to 18 minutes.
Per Serving: 57 calories; 3.1 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I'm giving this 4 stars, but only due to the taste and few ingredients (easy & cheap). I must have done something very wrong because my pinwheels looked more like "turkey cranberry blobs" than n...
I made these last year, they were a huge hit, easy on the wallet and a way to use up leftover turkey! my kids and husband loved them!
This is a big mess. The crescent rolls don't hold together and the cranberry sauce is coming out all over. i tried to bake it as a loaf and then cut in pinwheels but that's not working either.