Spinach and Feta Pie
"Golden Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets form the top and bottom crusts for this savory pie filled with a mouthwatering combination of spinach, onion, dill, garlic and feta cheese, surrounded by a custard made from eggs and Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 450 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they're tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until the liquid evaporates. Remove the skillet from heat and let it cool.
- Beat the soup, eggs and dill weed in a medium bowl. Stir in the cheese and spinach mixture.
- Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Place it in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Top with the spinach mixture. Roll out the remaining pastry sheet and place it over the spinach mixture. Cut 4 slits in the top of the pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it's golden brown.
- Tip: To thaw the spinach, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, breaking apart with a fork halfway through heating.
- Tip: Substitute Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Chicken Soup.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 30 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 955 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1