Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 808 cals
- Slice beef into very thin strips. Toss beef with flour to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepot over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove beef.
- Add remaining oil. Add onions and garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add soup, water and chili powder. Heat to a boil. Return beef to saucepot. Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour.
- Add corn and heat through. Serve over pasta.
Per Serving: 808 calories; 20.3 g fat; 115.5 g carbohydrates; 40.6 g protein; 176 mg cholesterol; 70 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made this one and all enjoyed it. I used regular tomato soup and it still was great. I also served it over rice.
I used organic Amy's southwestern soup instead of the campbells. To make it healthier I used wide spelt noodles. This was very tastey.
I couldnt eat a bite. My husband tried to pull out just the noodles but could barely get those down.
Great. Easy. Also used reg tomato soup. and bec my husban doesnot like onion or garlic i used garlic salt and powder and onion powder instead. perfect with cornbread.