Creamy Chicken Quesadillas
Ingredients20 m servings 551 cals
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir the soup, chicken, cheese and picante sauce in a medium bowl.
- Place the tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot. Serve with additional picante sauce.
- Tip: You can substitute 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk White Chicken Breast, drained, for the cooked chicken.
Per Serving: 551 calories; 20.5 g fat; 61.8 g carbohydrates; 28.3 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 1248 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I really l like this recipe. It is very quick, easy and tastes great. Great for a last minute meal.
Great football food! Added onions and peppers ( or salsa ) , extra hot sauce, and extra cheese. Baked 8 min for crispy shells and they hole up beautifully when cut in wedges! Sour cream on top,...
It was alright.. Not something I would make again. But I would suggest it if your wanting something for a snack. NOT good for dinner AT ALL. Thanks. (MY opinion only, someother may/may not like ...