Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 489
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl with a fork until smooth. Add mayonnaise and celery seed; mix thoroughly. Spread sauce over bread slices.
- Spread sweet potato casserole onto 1 slice of bread.
- Mash gravy and stuffing together in a bowl. Mix in turkey. Spoon the mixture over the sweet potatoes; top with green bean casserole and onions. Place second slice of bread on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The drier your leftover stuffing, the better. Omit gravy if stuffing it very moist.
- You can use white or dark meat, diced or shredded.
Per Serving: 489 calories; 25.5 47.8 15.6 34 804 Full nutrition