Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 383
- Salad: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Rinse beets in cold water. Place on roasting pan and add enough water to cover three-fourths. Cover pan tightly with foil and roast about 50 minutes or until just under fork tender. Remove from oven. Beets will finish cooking during the cooling process.
- While beets are still warm, peel using soft towel rubbing skin off gently. Remove root top with a paring knife. Toss beets in bowl with olive oil and sea salt and set aside.
- Prepare ahi tuna and slice. Place on bed of watercress with roasted beets and ginger vinaigrette.
- Ginger Vinaigrette: In small container combine all ingredients in an airtight non-metallic container and shake vigorously to combine.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 27.6 11.9 23.2 33 544 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Oh baby you know how to play with my taste buds! Beets are so underrated. I don't like them pickled etc...but they are so good cooked in dishes and this is no exception. Very nice and healthy to...
Very good recipe - this will be a regular in our house. I used regular beets and quartered them, honey in place of the stevia, and romaine for the watercress. Served the salad on the side with...