Green Apple Salad with Toasted Almonds, Shaved Cheese and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Stevia Extract In The Raw®
Ingredients28 m servings 335 cals
- In small saucepan combine apple cider and 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Heat to boiling and continue boiling until liquid is reduced to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Mix remaining vinegar with the shallots, olive oil, tarragon, Stevia Extract In The Raw, honey (optional), salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously to combine until stevia dissolves.
- In medium bowl toss together apples, celery, almonds and chives. Blend in vinaigrette.
- Assemble salad on small plates, stacking the apples mixture and cheese in alternating layers.
- Drizzle with cider reduction to finish and enjoy.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 22.4 g fat; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 469 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I loved the flavor and the dressing (s) for this salad - 5 stars! The construction of it is a little fussy and bizarre. I was making it, wondering to myself WHY I am making *thick* apple slices,...