Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 530
- Mix all of the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of VH(R) Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, reserving the other half for the glaze.
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet, pack mixture into loaf pan. Spread remaining chili sauce over the meatloaf.
- Cook in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- As an interesting alternative try replacing the chili sauce with VH® Tandoori Sauce or VH® Pad Thai Sauce.
- Slices of leftover meatloaf are great on sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 26.7 33.2 36.3 182 971 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This is the best meatloaf ever! I did substitute the thai sauce for Teriyaki (we don't like spicy). I also added 3 cloves of garlic. I made them in muffin tins, so much easier....this recipe ...
This recipe rocks. Even my kids liked it. Very tasty and very easy to make.
I am making this for the 2nd time tonight, and the last time I made it, my friend said it was the best meat loaf he's ever had in his life. :) I didn't use any ground pork, just added a little ...
Super moist and tasty! I used extra lean ground beef and lean ground turkey. I omitted the onion as my family does not like them. This was fantastic.
This was a big hit with my husband (and I found it tasty as well). Used all ground beef, rather than two different meats. We always have sweet chili sauce on hand (unfortunately not VH, our gr...
i do not consider myself a great cook. i rely heavily on recipes and this one was great. i stopped making meatloaf years ago because i could not find a recipe that i liked. the thai chile sau...
This is so delicious!!! just enough sweet and then some spice! Yum o with feta mashed taters!