Ingredients35 m servings 337
- Mix together the chicken, cilantro, VH(R) Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, bread crumbs, egg and VH(R) Soya Sauce until well combined.
- With wet hands form 8 equal portions onto skewers and form into a sausage-like shape, covering the pointed end of skewer.
- Roast skewers on a foil lined baking sheet in a 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with additional chili sauce for dipping or serve in warmed pita bread garnished with shredded lettuce, diced tomato and slivered onion.
- This recipe can also be made with ground beef, and also try it with VH® Tandoori Sauce or VH® Pad Thai Sauce
- The skewers also taste great cooked on the barbecue
Per Serving: 337 calories; 7.3 22.3 42.1 150 858 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made it to the letter, however I served it over rice. I doubled the sauce, wonderful. The wife said it was a bit spicy for her(the sauce).
This was wonderful! Didn't have skewers, so I just made "meatballs" and put them in a pita with diced tomato, onion, and ketchup pretty much as recommended in the recipe. Will definitely buy mor...