Shrimp Toast Rectangles
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 263 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Chop and mash shrimp using a large knife. Mix in flour, egg yolks, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into the shrimp mixture.
- Slice bread into 4 pieces each. Put 2 teaspoons of the shrimp mixture onto each piece and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Starting with the shrimp side down, fry for 3 minutes. Turn, and fry for another 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil, drain on paper towels and serve warm.
- Editor's Note
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 16.4 g fat; 12.5 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 155 mg cholesterol; 196 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4