Ingredients10 h 55 m servings 642 cals
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform cake pan.
- To make the crust, in a small bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers, cocoa, and sugar. Stir in the butter. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Press firmly to distribute the crust mixture onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan. Chill the crust while making the filling.
- To make the filling, in a medium-size bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Gradually beat in the eggs, increasing the speed slightly as the mixture softens. Beat in the sour cream. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips with a large spoon.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and set the pan on a baking tray. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until firm. The cheesecake may deflate and crack as it cools, so turn off the oven and let cool slowly in the oven for about 1 hour with the oven door open.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight before removing from the pan. Sprinkle the top with grated white chocolate. This cheesecake is best if eaten within 3 days of baking.
Per Serving: 642 calories; 47.9 g fat; 50.2 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 176 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thought it was too sweet but everyone else LOVED IT! It was gone in a flash. The crust was very good.
Really watch the baking time, all ovens are different and in mine it only needed 45 minutes MAYBE. I'm going to try to save it by scraping off the burnt edges, and then covering it with the whit...