Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 400 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour, sugar and salt in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add shortening, blending until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Process until moist clumps form, turning mixer on/off to scrape sides.
- Gather dough into ball and, using floured fingertips, press dough onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Press 1/2 cup almonds over bottom of crust. Spread 1/2 cup jam over almonds; spread 1/2 cup butterscotch topping over jam.
- Bake tart until crust is golden at edges and jam is thick and bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool completely on rack. Push up pan bottom to release tart.
- Toss berries with remaining 2 tablespoons jam in bowl to coat. Top tart with berries; sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons almonds around edge of tart. Drizzle additional 2 tablespoons butterscotch over top.
- *To toast nuts: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 14.2 g fat; 63.9 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used blueberries and blackberries in mine, and honestly, I completely skipped the making the tarts bit. I just used a pie crust I got from the store. Totally admit it. If you want to make this...
yummy and easy to prepare. the varieties of fruit options are unlimited!