Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Brown Sugar-Yogurt Sauce
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 216 cals
- For Bread Pudding: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine bread and cranberries in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, pumpkin, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; stir. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm with Brown Sugar-Yogurt Sauce.
- For Brown Sugar-Yogurt Sauce: Combine yogurt and sugar in small bowl.
- Bread Pudding can be served with lowfat or fat free whipped topping instead of Brown Sugar-Yogurt Sauce.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 2.2 g fat; 42 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 250 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was pretty good. It was more moist than I'd expected. It does make a big batch. I don't use egg substitute, so I used 4 eggs. I also added a few cinnamon chips. The sauce was tasty and...
I made this for thanksgiving and WHAT A HIT!!! I didn't make the brown sugar sauce though, I didn't think it needed it. I warmed it up before serving and was it ever devine! It was like eating a...