Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 561
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 sandwiches)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until meat is well browned and onion is soft. Drain grease.
- Cut each French roll into quarters. Spread the processed cheese sauce on cut sides of each piece; place on a baking sheet. Evenly spoon the cooked beef onto the cheese topped rolls. Top each roll with a dab of ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven until rolls are crisp and filling is hot, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes
- These sandwiches can also be made with ground turkey.
- Tomato sauce can be substituted for the ketchup.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 27.6 48.5 27.9 99 1739 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1