Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spoon refried beans into a small microwave-safe bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on high until hot and spreadable, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir salsa into beef and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread tostada shells onto a baking sheet. Spoon 2 tablespoons of refried beans onto middle of each tostada and spread outward. Cover with cooked beef mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 479 calories; 29.3 32.5 22.7 75 917 Full nutrition