Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 55 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend cream cheese, lemon juice, prepared Dijon-style mustard and ground black pepper. Stir in chopped eggs, olives and chives.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles. Lay triangles flat and create a shallow hollow on the face of each. Brush with olive oil and fill with mixture from the bowl.
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until bread is lightly toasted. Garnish with paprika before serving.
Per Serving: 55 calories; 4.8 g fat; 0.5 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Interesting, but why not make the traditional grilled-egg-and-olive sandwich? Use your favorite egg salad recipe, add sliced green olives, make the sandwich, and grill like a grilled cheese. Voi...