Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 75 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy; beat in the vanilla sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with potato flour.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, about 1/4 cup at a time, until all the flour is mixed in.
- Stir in the food coloring until the dough is evenly colored.
- Place the dough into a cookie press fitted with a decorative tip.
- Press out 1 1/2-inch cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until the bottoms are just lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to finish cooling on wire racks.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 5.2 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 38 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is my recipe. The dough can sometimes be testy so if it get too soft, pop it in the fridge for a few minutes but don't leave it in too long. Too long and you won't be able to get it pressed!