Ingredients40 m servings 672
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle on the oregano, salt, and pepper, and roll the cherry tomatoes around a few times to coat with the seasoned oil. Bake in the preheated oven until the tomatoes begin to burst, about 15 minutes.
- Cook and drain the tortellini according to package directions, and set aside in a serving dish.
- In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil over medium-low heat, and cook and stir the garlic until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, and stir in the pesto and roasted tomatoes. Smash the tomatoes with a fork to break open, stir to combine, and pour the sauce over the tortellini. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and torn basil leaves.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 672 calories; 35.2 68.6 24 67 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 36
Great Recipe - Place tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag to coat tomatoes - much easier and not as messy.
I took MinnesotaGirl's lead and roasted a medium zucchini with the tomatoes. I did have to increase the EVOO for the roasting by an additional two tablespoons. Other than that, I kept to the rec...
Great way to use up those grape and cherry tomatoes (had an entire shoe box full)! I find that using a potato masher works well to break up the tomatoes. I also roasted a zucchini and threw it...
What a great recipe idea but I changed it so much I'm not sure which recipe I'm rating. I used the plastic bag trick suggested by another reviewer and added about a half of a sweet onion quarter...
What a great recipe! I did change/add the following and it was simply outstanding!!! I doubled it, and purchased the 19oz bag of frozen Tortellini from the freezer section as it was WAY more aff...
Wow!!! I made this for my mother yesterday who loves everything authentic Italian. She has been to Italy many times and she said this was the way the Italians ate. Light with not too much s...
I cannot wait to make it.I love when people give recipe ideas to improve a recipe -this recicpe sounds easy and yummy. I will give my real recview after I make it! i need to wait for my tom...