Wonder Kids Mini Pizzas
Ingredients21 m servings 131 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Flatten the center of each slice of bread using the back of a large spoon; do not flatten the crusts. Arrange bread in a single layer on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into the center of each slice of bread, spreading to cover the center area evenly. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan over the sauce. Top with about 2 tablespoons shredded Mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Tip: Kids of all ages like quick, easy pizzas, so add your favorite pizza toppings to these Wonder Kid Mini Pizzas. Place a few slices of pepperoni or up to about 2 tablespoons cooked meat, olives or vegetables on each pizza, then top with cheese and bake as directed. For a family or party, set out a variety of toppings, such as cheese and pepperoni for the children and olives and mushrooms for the adults, then everyone can make a pizza just the way they like it. Use your imagination, but toppings might include:
- • Sliced pepperoni
- • Sliced Canadian bacon
- • Browned and drained hamburger, sausage or Italian sausage
- • Canned, drained sliced mushrooms
- • Chopped red or green bell pepper
- • Sliced, pitted ripe olives
- • Chopped, marinated artichoke hearts
Per Serving: 131 calories; 5.1 g fat; 15 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 377 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I make these for my kids all the time. Quick for the kids to make(or help make) and you can make them with whatever you have on hand. You can even make a mini "white" pizza with leftover alfredo...