Ingredients55 m servings 323 cals
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prepare a pizza pan with olive oil and flour.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Dust a flat working surface with flour. Roll the pizza dough out to the size of your pizza pan. Place dough on the prepared pan.
- Stir the tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; spread evenly over the surface of the dough. Scatter, in order, the chicken, chourico, red onion, banana peppers, pizza cheese, and Parmesan over the tomato sauce mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until the cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Switch the oven setting to broil and cook another 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14.1 g fat; 30 g carbohydrates; 18.7 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 745 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Hey Raquel. It is a great recipe, and I wanted the opportunity to explain myself. I just realized you saw the website, and haven't heard what I do on the radio. You know my email, so feel free t...
Used tofu instead of chicken and italian sausage, hate me for doing it but I only write cause it my help a vegetarian reading out there :-). Anyway, the pizza was delicious!
This was delicious! I used my own whole wheat crust and omitted the banana peppers because I had none - added a little chopped red bell pepper and a few mushrooms I needed to use up. The additi...
Great pizza, our only change was to use canned chicken to save time. We will definitely make this again!
The taste of it satisfied my pizza craving. I had been searching a long time ago looking for informative recipe sites like gourmetrecipe which helped me improve my skills in cooking, so far I h...