Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 530 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Lightly brush chicken breasts with melted butter and broil for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until just lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place browned chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In large bowl combine the reserved cherry liquid, sugar, chile sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion, raisins and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover dish and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- Remove cover, add cherries and brandy to chicken and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 11.5 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 51.2 g protein; 150 mg cholesterol; 186 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
There were mixed reviews on this. I thought it was okay, but some guests raved! (I have to admit I did not use the brandy, though, per some guests' dietary needs). The comments I would note are:...