Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 539 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut baked potatoes in half. Scoop out potato, leaving a small layer on the skins. Cut halves into four strips. Place strips on a medium baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Gouda cheese thinly over potato strips. Top with pepperoni, followed by green onions and remaining Gouda cheese.
- Bake topped potato strips in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 33.3 g fat; 33.6 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 1155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Excellent..but QUICK TIP .. prick raw potato all over & place in microwave 8 min. Saves the hour in the oven !! Also..the potato that is scooped out ,I mash ..mix with a beaten egg & 2 TBsps...
Great recipe! I didn't use pepperoni though, I used beef smoked sausage. It turned out great! My husband who didn't think he liked Gouda cheese ate nearly the whole reicpe! Something easy for t...
I was looking for something that reminded me of the restaurants and I found it!!! This was amazing but there is one tip that I would offer. I put oil on a paper towel and rub the skin before c...
Absolutely delicious! The combination of the gouda and pepperoni is beyond amazing. I topped them with a little sour cream and extra green onions. This is definitely my new way for potato ski...
I did love the skins but I found myself asking, in the time I spent scooping out the middle,filling with the cheese and stuff recooking then wondering what to do with the left over potatoe, why ...
Good recipe. I use grated cheddar cheese, shallots and crumbled, cooked bacon for a real hit.
Yum! Used the insides to make Baked Potato soup and the shells/skins for this recipe. Happy not to have the deep fry the skins as I saw in another recipe. They were crispy on the outside, che...
These were really great...big hit here during football game days!