Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 539
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut baked potatoes in half. Scoop out potato, leaving a small layer on the skins. Cut halves into four strips. Place strips on a medium baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Gouda cheese thinly over potato strips. Top with pepperoni, followed by green onions and remaining Gouda cheese.
- Bake topped potato strips in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 33.3 33.6 26.1 102 1155 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Excellent..but QUICK TIP .. prick raw potato all over & place in microwave 8 min. Saves the hour in the oven !! Also..the potato that is scooped out ,I mash ..mix with a beaten egg & 2 TBsps...
I was looking for something that reminded me of the restaurants and I found it!!! This was amazing but there is one tip that I would offer. I put oil on a paper towel and rub the skin before c...
Great recipe! I didn't use pepperoni though, I used beef smoked sausage. It turned out great! My husband who didn't think he liked Gouda cheese ate nearly the whole reicpe! Something easy for t...
Absolutely delicious! The combination of the gouda and pepperoni is beyond amazing. I topped them with a little sour cream and extra green onions. This is definitely my new way for potato ski...
Good recipe. I use grated cheddar cheese, shallots and crumbled, cooked bacon for a real hit.
I did love the skins but I found myself asking, in the time I spent scooping out the middle,filling with the cheese and stuff recooking then wondering what to do with the left over potatoe, why ...
Yum! Used the insides to make Baked Potato soup and the shells/skins for this recipe. Happy not to have the deep fry the skins as I saw in another recipe. They were crispy on the outside, che...
These were really great...big hit here during football game days!