Ingredients30 m servings 283 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Foil-line one baking sheet.
- Place bell pepper, zucchini, onion and salad dressing in medium bowl; toss lightly. Spread vegetables on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven.
- Layer cheese and roasted vegetables between slices of bread creating 2 sandwiches.
- Heat medium skillet; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cook on each side for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- One serving contains 21g whole grains.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 12.3 g fat; 31.4 g carbohydrates; 12.7 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 555 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
i'm giving it 4 stars for the proportions & cooking time (which was off), not the taste... that was 5 stars. i used 1/3 lb of Gruyere, 1 zucchini, 1 pepper, and 1 small onion (roasted in the o...
I agree with the previous reviewer, the time did seem off. I just made one serving but I think 12 minutes of the veggies in the oven would burn it (It took me around 7 minutes). It was really de...
Great sandwich! We used thicker sandwich rolls and grilled them in the panini press. These had real restaurant flavor and went great with soup.