Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 399
- Crush all but 10 of the cookies. Combine crushed cookies in large bowl with melted margarine and peanuts. Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and freeze until cold.
- Spread softened ice cream over cold crust and freeze until set.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, evaporated milk, chocolate chips, 1/2 cup margarine and vanilla in large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool completely; pour mixture over ice cream and freeze until set.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 23.9 43.1 6.5 24 255 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
I make this same recipe too pretty much to a "t". The only things I change is that I keep the peanuts whole and put them on top of the ice cream before putting the fudge topping on top and I om...
This was really good! but i used non fat vanilla ice cream and low fat oreo's, but it turned out great! yum!
My friend's mom used to make this when I was in high school. I knew it as Peanut Buster Parfait dessert. It is delicious! I did find that the chocolate mixture has to be stirred longer (until ...
Oh my goodness! This is SO rich. I made this for a potluck and people just raved about it. I have one person tell me this was the best dessert she had ever had! I left the peanuts whole and ...
Yum - this was the comment I heard from everyone who ate this. I made a half recipe and put it in a pie pan instead of a 13 x 9 pan. I put nuts on half and left the other half without. The ch...
The homemade fudge sauce is super yummy!! Just be careful, it melts fast. We took it to a pool party and they all raved about it.
This is terrific, made for guests & they raved about it. Followed the recipe exactly, the fudge topping is great, will definitely make again.
The homemade fudge was so delicious, it made this dessert definetly worth the extra time and effort. To make it even more simple I bought already made cookie crust. Yummy!