Ingredients45 m servings 355
- Make the aioli by stirring the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, basil, and dill together in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Whisk the heavy cream and beaten eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Dip each piece of bacon into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Repeat the process a second time to assure each piece is heavily coated.
- Fry the bacon in the hot oil until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Set aside onto a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Spread a generous amount of the aioli onto each roll. Add a slice of tomato to each and season with salt and pepper. Finish the sandwiches with a portion of the lettuce and a few slices of bacon.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 25.3 24.5 8.4 49 399 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
An incredibly delicious way to jazz up the typical BLT. I followed the recipe to a T and it was superb.
i love this very handy n easy there is also room for u to add any of ur favourite ingredients r just leave it the way it is superb!!!!
I had a little bit of a hard time getting the batter to fry well on the bacon...but overall a tasty sandwich!