Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 127 cals
- Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, apples, almonds and cranberries; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat butter, corn syrup and brown sugar over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture firmly in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 1 week.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Special Touch Having a party? Drizzle the bars with melted dark or white chocolate and cut into triangle shapes.
- 2009 © and ®/™ of General Mills.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 2.9 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Very good and easy to make. Substituted brown rice syrup for lite corn syrup and brown sugar for healthier snack.
Easy to make. Loved by non-gluten free eaters. used only 3.5 cups of Rice Chex instead of cinnamon Chex.
I needed to make a dessert for a gluten-free friend, and chose this. Instead of dried apples, I used a dried tropical fruit mix, and I thought it turned out very nice.
This was really good. Made it for a gluten-free friend, but had to taste test it first and we all loved it and will add it to our snack recipes. Left out the cranberries as mine weren't sweete...
I absolutely LOVE these - and they have become a smash hit overseas with my husband's group during deployment! The cinnamon Chex is a MUST! And I get a dried fruit mix of apples and mixed berrie...
Super Simple! And amazingly yummy. Excellent just as the recipe calls for, but my brain started ticking off possibilities such as banana chips instead of the apples, chocolate chips and pecans i...