Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 267 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 large apple crisp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine apples, white sugar, 3 tablespoons potato starch, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl. Pour apple mixture into the prepared dish.
- Mix 2 cups potato starch, brown sugar, margarine, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a separate bowl until crumbly but moist. Sprinkle topping over the apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use tart apples if possible.
- Occasionally, I add some strawberries to the apple mixture to brighten up the dish.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 5.2 g fat; 56.9 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 66 mg sodium. Full nutrition