Creamy Garlic Potatoes from the LACTAID® Brand
made it | 0 reviews |
Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
"In this comforting and hearty casserole potato slices are pan fried before they are baked in a creamy garlic sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, slice and salt potatoes. Place flour in a large bowl and dredge potatoes in flour.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully place potatoes in hot oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Place a single layer of fried potatoes in a 9x9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle minced garlic over the potatoes.
- Layer the remaining potatoes on top of the garlic.
- Pour LACTAID(R) Reduced Fat Milk over the potatoes. Bake in preheated oven 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup (1/9th of recipe)
- Amount per serving: Calories, 140; Calories from Fat; 25, Total Fat; 3g; Saturated Fat, 1g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium, 290mg; Total Carbohydrate, 26g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 5g; Protein, 5g; Calcium, 91mg