Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 servings (8 per pie))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Puree mashed sweet potatoes, sugar and egg yolks together in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into a large mixing bowl. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla, lemon juice, melted butter and LACTAID(R) Fat Free Milk. Mix well. In separate bowl, whip egg whites using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Whisk egg whites into pie filling. Pour filling into prepared pie crusts.
- Bake pies in middle of the oven for 60-70 minutes or until the center of the pie is lightly firm to the touch. Cool pie on wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8th of a pie)
- Amount per serving: Calories, 230; Calories from Fat, 110; Total Fat, 12g;Saturated Fat, 6g; Cholesterol, 55mg; Sodium, 230mg; Total Carbohydrate, 28g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 13g; Protein, 4g; Calcium, 41mg
ReviewsRead all reviews 1