Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 31 m servings 170
Original recipe yields 8 servings (4 cups)
- Combine 1/4 cup orange juice with white wine in a bowl.
- Place apricots on a flat work surface. Snip into small bits with scissors. Add to the juice-wine mixture; let soak until softened.
- Place almonds in a skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Toss apples with the remaining 1/4 cup orange juice in a bowl. Add the toasted almonds, apricots, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Add more orange juice to the final mixture if desired.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 6.2 27.8 3.3 0 5 Full nutrition