Ingredients1 h servings 445
- Combine fish cubes with Italian dressing. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. Dredge fish cubes in flour and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onions and green pepper. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until vegetables are soft. Stir in fish cubes and cook until fish is soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in half of the salsa and remove mixture from heat.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll up and place seam down in prepared baking pan. Spoon remaining salsa over the enchiladas and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 21.7 37.9 24.5 60 1115 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This recipe was delicious. And, I don't know what ASIMPSON7 is talking about in their review. Why is it hard to understand where the calories come from? There's oil, there's salad dressing, ther...
Even my wife, who pnly likes reef fish, loved this recipe. It helps to temper the strong taste if when you cube the fish you cut out the dark meat right around the backbone area
Delicious recipe! Great change of pace for fish. And it's easy to cube the fish if you use kitchen shears.
These are very good. I fed them to a teenager at work who made faces when I printed out the recipe, and she didn't know that they were made with fish. I didn't have any kingfish but I did ...
These are EXCELLENT!! I have never had Kingfish before, but there is a good supply where I live in FL. Although I'm a fish lover, I have to admit, the fillet smelled a bit fishy to me, so I soak...
Had always heard that the only thing you could do with Kingfish was smoke it. A friend gave us fresh caught filets, and I had to try this recipe. LOVED it. Very simple and very tasty.
Very good recipe. I used corn tortillas instead of flour and they were amazing! Also, don't understand where the 900 calories came from, since everything except the fish and tortillas have non...
I just made it and I'm in love with this recipe !!! Will make again very soon !!