Ingredients5 h 25 m servings 233
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup of the pecans, the granulated sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Place 36 of the caramels in microwaveable bowl. Add 1 Tbsp. of the water. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Add to cream cheese batter; stir until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Place remaining caramels in microwaveable bowl. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. water. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Drizzle over cheesecake; let stand until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Size-Wise: Make a celebration extra special with these indulgent cheesecake bars!
- Jazz It Up: Melt 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over top of prepared cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 14.1 23.9 3.4 54 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
This cheesecake recipe is wonderful! The texture is perfect and the crust was delicious! One thing I would for sure change is the caramel topping. It was tasty, but the caramel hardned once I ...
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful cheesecake! The texture is so creamy and the crust, mmm. The pecans just add a special touch to it. I made this recipe almost as exactly stated. The only change ...
This is scrummy, the only change I made was to use liquid caramel topping, it stayed soft and creamy.
amazing recipe!!! We made it for mother's day and it was the perfect treat - a must-have for cheese cake lovers with a sweet tooth. The only thing was that the caramel on top hardened until it w...
This is awesome!!! I decided to take a chance and try it for a dinner party we were invited to (I volunteered to bring dessert); and it was sooooooo good!! And easy. Will make it a part of my...
This is so good, I have made this several times and everyone loves it.
I always heard that making cheesecake was difficult, but after making this one, I guess I don't understand why. Family and friends said I should sell it... it was that good. It was my first ev...
This cheesecake was yummy and extremely easy to make. I made a mistake in measuring, so ended up having to double the recipe, which was actually a good thing because it was gone quickly when my...