Ingredientsservings 601 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Carefully hollow 1 loaf, leaving 1-inch on sides and bottoms. Cube removed bread and additional loaf.
- Place bowl and cubes on baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Blend mayo, sour cream and dip; mix together in a large bowl. Add artichoke hearts, spinach and water chestnuts; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.
- To serve hot: Stir in 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer dip to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.
Per Serving: 601 calories; 32.8 g fat; 61.1 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 880 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 43
This was an amazing recipe. One thing I changed was the sour cream. I have found that you can substitute plain low fat Greek yogurt for sour cream in many recipes with no noticeable difference...
I'd never made Artichoke Spinach dip before, but needed something for a crock pot party. I made it using fat free mayo and low fat sour cream & since I had fresh spinach that I didn't want to sp...
Just made this for football sunday. Go Bears! It was excellant, only thing we changed, didn't put in water chestnuts...we added cooked bacon and red onion. Yummy
I served half of this recipe cold and the other half hot with parmesan cheese. No one could decide which one they liked better.
Awesome, Yummy and Easy! I omit the water chestnuts and tend to be generous on the artichoke hearts but other wise the ranch dip is key. I have made this several time and will continue to use th...
Threw everything in my food processor and, BAM, I was done. Put a little bit of garlic powder in, just because. It is absolutly delicious. Didn't have any parmesan cheese but it is great with...
This was easy and delicious! I didn't do the bread--just made the dip. I substituted plain yogurt for half the mayo and it tasted great.
This was a great recipe! I doubled it to accomodate our large group of family and friends and it was a hit! I did not toast the bread and it was still amazing. Added the cheese even though we...