Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 291 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and the butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Size-Wise: Enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent treat on special occasions.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 can (15 oz.) blueberries, well drained, for the 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Make it Easy: Instead of using a blender, crush the blueberries in a bowl with a fork. Drain before spooning over the cheesecake batter and swirling to marbleize as directed.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 20.2 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 292 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty good cheesecake, but not amazing. Made it according to the recipe, but added a little sugar to the frozen blueberries which made it less tart.