Ingredients40 m servings 243 cals
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with crust. Carefully spread cream cheese into 6-inch circle in center.
- Toss apples with granulated sugar and flour; spoon over cream cheese.
- Fold crust partially over apples; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 25 min., covering loosely with foil the last 5 min. Cool. Serve topped with COOL WHIP. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Note: For best results, use baking apples for this recipe, such as Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and McIntosh.
- How to Make Cinnamon Sugar: For each teaspoon of cinnamon sugar, mix 3/4 tsp. granulated sugar and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 13.1 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 173 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Mine was tasty. I only used 2 apples, and no whipped cream, so it was a hand held food, and really nice. The cream cheese added the perfect creaminess. I'd make it again.
My young kids thought the cream cheese was a little overpowering but it was a big hit with all of adults. This actually surprised me given the simplicity and use of so few ingredients. I thin...
Very easy, very tasty. I didn't bother peeling the apples and followed the recipe exactly...except I didn't bother putting any cool whip on top because it was great as is.
simple, tasty and easy to make. i added peaches and sprinkled brown sugar and crushed pecans on top.