Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 170 cals
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add drained berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Size-Wise: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions. This cheesecake makes enough for 16 servings.
- Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting 3 cups mixed fresh berries for the package of frozen berries and increasing the sugar mixed with the Neufchatel cheese mixture to 1 cup.
- How to Soften Neufchatel Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of Neufchatel cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of Neufchatel cheese.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 6.9 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 96 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Very easy, however, I changed some things...I used a store bought graham cracker pie crust and reduced the ingredients by half. It turned out to be a wonderful pie. I have already recommended t...
Easy recipe! Changes I made were to use low fat graham crackers and smart balance to make the crust, and a pint of fresh blueberries instead of the frozen mixed for the cheese cake part. Next t...
This was an excellent cheesecake! I used two 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts. So easy!!
Great recipe! I cheated and used a bought graham cracker base and halved the filling ingredients. I used only blueberries and it turned out fantastic! My boyfriend commented how nice and ligh...
The tasters went "crazy" over this treat. Only three folks didn't give it a 5! Was named a perfect summertime dessert.
Sooo good. I used regular cool whip (all I had) and used fresh picked maine blueberries. My family loved it. It was gone in a day!
This was a great cake!! but for the crust I would use the chocolate honey graham crust instead of honey, but otherwise it was AMAZING!
I made this in store bought mini graham cracker crusts. I used 3 cups of fresh fruit, (blueberries and strawberries), added a teaspoon of vanilla, and halved the other ingredients. except I use...