Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on pkg. for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 min. Meanwhile, dip 12 wafers in chocolate; set aside.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon 1-1/2 cups into resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off small corner from bottom of bag.
- Pipe about 1 Tbsp. pudding mixture into center of each cupcake. Frost with remaining pudding mixture.
- Decorate cupcakes with wafers, marshmallows and any remaining melted chocolate to resemble daisies. Keep refrigerated.
- Variation: Use pastry bag fitted with large tip to pipe pudding mixture into cupcakes.
- Make it Easy: If you have difficulty piping the pudding mixture into the cupcake, use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke a hole in top of each cupcake before filling with pudding mixture.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 5.6 34.7 2.2 2 268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are so GOOD!!! My husband cant get enough of them. He said they taste like Boston Creme pie only with a little more lemony flavor. I will say making the daisy design on top of the cupca...