Ingredients20 m servings 225 cals
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. nuts. Finely chop remaining nuts; mix with wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan or shallow pie plate.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with fruit and reserved nuts just before serving.
- Size-Wise: Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra: For stronger almond flavor, stir 1/4 tsp. almond extract into pudding mixture before spooning into crust.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 12.5 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 276 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was first made for me by a friend and I had to get the recipe. Every time I bring this dessert it is a hit and I have many requests for the recipe! Easy, delicious, and fresh.
Made this exactly as the recipe stated the first time around. Very good. Since that time I have used this as a basic template for lots of different variations. White chocolate pudding is my fa...