Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 86 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Line 24 miniature muffin cups with liners. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into resealable plastic bag; cut small corner from bottom of bag. Pipe about 1 Tbsp. pudding mixture into each cup; stand wafer in cup. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Peel liners off bonbons.
- Melt dipping chocolate as directed on pkg.; stir in peanut butter until melted. Dip bottom halves of bonbons in chocolate, then in nuts. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Keep frozen.
- Make Ahead: Bonbons can be stored in freezer up to 2 days before dipping in chocolate and nuts just before serving.
- Note: If you don't have a miniature muffin pan, place miniature paper muffin cups on baking sheet before using as directed.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 5 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 124 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1