Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 240
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients except noodles and cinnamon sugar until well blended. Stir in noodles.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until center is set. Cool at least 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips:
- Serving Suggestion: Enjoy a serving of this Noodle Kugel with a serving of cooked fish and a crisp, mixed green salad tossed with your favorite dressing.
- Jazz It Up: Stir in 1 cup raisins, 1/2 cup dried cherries or 2 large apples, peeled and chopped, with the noodles.
- Passover Celebrations: To prepare this recipe for Passover, select food products that are kosher for Passover as needed. Consult with your rabbi if you have any questions.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 10.7 28.3 7.9 83 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
If you like sweet kugel, then this is what you want! I loved the cinnamon and vanilla hints, and it was sooo creamy! Will definitely be making this again!
I made this for for the second night of Hanukkah. My father-in-law, who is old fashioned loved it. I did jazz it up a bit. I added 2 personal containers of applesauce, 3 teaspoons of cinnamon...
Really good. Don't feel you have to use the exact ingredients. Used Feta Cheese, sour cream and cream cheese because that is what I had. Four boys ate the whole thing! Will make this again.
On a snowy day I was thinking of childhood memories of a very soft and sweet noodle kugel and neighbor made for me when I was small. I found this! I used French Vanilla extract, butter (not ma...