Frozen Chocolate "Soufflés"
"This is one of our most fun and easy frozen desserts. Made as individual servings in paper cups, when you peel off the paper cup, you're left with a surprisingly impressive presentation. As for the taste - chocolate and OREO - need we say more?"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 25 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 souffles)
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons chopped cookies into each of 8 (8- to 9-ounce) paper drinking cups. Cover evenly with half the pudding mixture. Press gently with back of spoon to eliminate air pockets. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry.
- Healthy Living: Save 80 calories per serving by preparing with JELL-0 Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding, fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
- Variation: Prepare using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and CHIPS AHOY! Cookies.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 310 calories, 10g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 36g sugars, 5g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1