Fruity and Frosty Acini di Pepe
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions; drain and reserve.
- In a small saucepan, beat eggs with a wire whisk until foamy. Stir in reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, butter and salt.
- Cook mixture over low heat until thickened and coats the spoon; stir constantly for 2 minutes and cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, pineapple, oranges, grapes and marshmallows; mix well. Fold in egg mixture and whipped cream; cover and chill.
- When chilled, stir mixture and garnish with cherries; serve.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 13.7 49 5.3 81 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
HUGE hit with the family! Has become one of our favorites! We love fruit salad and what we like most about this one, is it's not so sticky sweet as some of them can be. Instead of heavy whipp...
I think this needs flour to thicken as similar recipes have included.
Very tastey. Made this for a family barbecue and it was enjoyed by all.