Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 549
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 to 8 servings)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, warm oil and saute onions and garlic until caramelized; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until almost browned. Add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes; bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer sauce for 15 minutes.
- Stir pepperoni, ground beef mixture and green peppers into sauce; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms, garlic salt, salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, oregano and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 39.8 23.3 27.1 96 2509 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I chose to use four ounces fresh baby bella mushrooms in this recipe instead of canned, I sauteed them with the onion and garlic. I also used garlic powder instead of garlic salt and red bell pe...