Ingredientsservings 621 cals
- Lightly grease a large skillet and cook chicken until no longer pink; remove and reserve.
- In a food processor, add onion to puree, then add cheese to puree. Add chicken and puree a final time.
- In a large bowl, add flour and make a well in the center. Add eggs and mix well; add water and adjust with flour and water as needed. Dough should be elastic, but not sticky.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg and add one tablespoon of water. On a floured surface, roll out dough until it is 1/4 inch thick or almost paper thin. Cut out 2 inch circles and brush with egg and water mixture. Place 1 teaspoon of stuffing in the middle of the circle and fold over. Seal the half moon by crimping the edge.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add half moons and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until al dente; drain and serve.
Per Serving: 621 calories; 15.5 g fat; 83.7 g carbohydrates; 34.1 g protein; 294 mg cholesterol; 259 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
mmm delicious! My daughter and I made these this afternoon. I only had 3 eggs, so I put one less egg in the pasta mix. Still came out yummy!
:( This recipe ruined dinner. I had to make my husband sandwiches instead. Not a good recipe for people who do not like the taste of onion over chicken. It took too long to make and to get the f...
I did not like these at all. I'm not a big onion fan, and that flavor was overwhelming. Also, the ground up filling was just so unappetizing it may have biased me against the dish. But I didn'...