Fig-Glazed Bosc Pears
Ingredients55 m servings 115
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Arrange the pear quarters on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle all but 1 tablespoon of the honey over the pears; set the reserved honey aside.
- Stir the fig preserves, pomegranate molasses, and cinnamon together in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and keep at a simmer until ready to use.
- Bake the pears in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Brush the fig glaze over the baked pears. Continue baking until firm on the outside, but tender inside, 25 to 35 minutes more. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- While the pears cool, whip the cream, almond extract, and reserved honey together with a hand mixer in a large glass or metal mixing bowl until thick. Dollop the whipped cream mixture over the pears to serve.
Per Serving: 115 calories; 2.8 24.2 0.4 10 4 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I LOVE baked pears as their flavor becomes extremely rich. With the glaze they were outstanding. Very tasty served with whipped cream and some sliced almonds. 16 servings means each person gets ...
Everytime I see this recipe in my recipe box I laugh. I gave it 4 stars because I think if it is prepared properly, it will be awesome! I made this as directed, but my "baking sheet" was rimless...