Ingredients25 m servings 315
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Slice the baguette into 24 rounds. Brush bread rounds lightly with olive oil. Place bread rounds on a baking sheet.
- Toast the bread rounds in the preheated oven just until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Meanwhile, slice Brie cheese into 24 equal pieces. Remove toasted bread from oven; top each round with a slice of Brie cheese. Return the crostini to the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. In an ovenproof casserole, stir together the oysters, butter, any remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Broil in the preheated oven until the oysters begin to curl at the edges, about 5 minutes. Remove the oysters; place one oyster on top of each crostini. Top the crostini with red pepper strips; serve warm.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 16.8 21.7 18.8 89 496 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
It was sooo good!!!! made it lastnight for Valentine's dinner as my hubby forgot to make reservations so all I could find were 6 oysters at the store and it came out great!! I didn't have any re...
A.Z. your crostini are absolutely delicious. I made then tonight when we had a friend over for dinner. Can't wait to try them again. I made the recipe exactly as written. Thanks so much for ...
amazing ;) I surprised my husband last night with a seafood feast and made these as the appetizer... we ate them all!! i added texas pete right before serving and they were devine! thanks for t...
This was the ultimate!!!!I happened to have a quart of fresh oysters in the fridge and also a wheel of brie. Who knew there was a perfect recipe. I did not change a thing and I never will. This...
These were super good. I normally am not a fan of brie cheese or oysters but I could not resist eating these. The brie made the oysters taste butter and delicious. Very much complementing each o...
Simple, yet fantastic! The red pepper is a nice touch, especially color-wise. I did half with lightly sauteed portobella mushroom slices and found out that you can garnish with a wide variety ...